Monday, February 6, 2012

Week 32 - 2/6/12

So this week we had changes [transfers], but I stayed the same.  Elder Izaguiarre is the new assistant; he was my zone leader in my last area.  Then, Elder Rodriguez went home this week. He tore his achilles tendon and will have to be home for 6 months, so who knows if he will come back.  Then we have a new zone leader.

So something really funny happened. The other Elders from our district are in El Seco. They were in a member’s house and the radio was on. The radio station is in our area, Serdan.  The radio announcer gave a shout out to all the people from Wisconsin.  So then the El Seco elders asked us what the heck were we doing that the radio announcer gave a shout out to me. lol.  It must have been for the people from WI that we ran into the other day. I’m just so famous here, even the radio stations are giving me shout outs. lol.

Wednesday.... we taught this family. That is really good. They are good friends of a member.  I think they will progress pretty fast.....
Thursday we went to a member’s house and while we were there all the power went out, and it was at like 8 so it was all dark. So we lit a candle and told stories around it. It was kind of funny.

Sunday.  We went to church, and I taught the gospel principles class. I had a really bad cold and was kind of out of it.  So my comp told me after the class that apparently I said it is important that we hunt in the temple.  Well, it’s because in Spanish “casarse” is to marry, but cazar, which is pronounced the same means to hunt. So I said it’s important that we “cazemos”, when i should have said, “nos casemos”.  So yeah, go hunt in the temple.... But really that’s all that happened that was exciting.
Sorry it was such a boring week.... 

Elder Wigington

No comments:

Post a Comment