Thursday, June 6, 2013

Week 101 - 6/3/13


Well not super motivated to write, I mean I suppose I can tell you about it all soon... but I’ll do my best.
So in the week we went on exchanges with other elders in the zone and it was funny.  We offered to help an older lady with her bag of nopales... not sure what it is in English.  The bag was super heavy! I was dying, but I had to keep my face straight. Good thing her house wasn’t too far or I wouldn’t have made it.  I have no idea how she carried that and a baby at the same time.  Lost some pride and man points on that one haha.
Satuday.  TEMPLE.  I went to the temple with Elder M to be there for the sealing of Felix and his wife.   It was cool.  It was funny. We rented a bus to get there, and they put on a really violent movie... Hmmm great way to prepare you for the temple. really...  We got there, we ate, and went to the sealing and then we did a session. It was good. I haven’t gone in 2 years so pretty good.  The temple in Mexico City is very beautiful.  Got back at like 10:30 didn't get to sleep until 11:10.  Had to wake up nice and early to get to my area and go to church. 
Love you all
Elder Curtis wigington

No comments:

Post a Comment