Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Week 1 - 06/22/2011

Hey family,
They let us write on the first day. So it’s been pretty good. So my companion is Elder Wyatt Petersen, the twin of Reese who was in my hall at BYU. What are the odds! So.. when we were doing our initial meeting our teachers talked to us all in Spanish and I understood most of it I guess. It will be a lot of work though. Yeah… today was just a lot of getting to know how things work and the rules. It’s a lot to take in all at once but I’ll be fine. The two other Elders in our room seem cool. Elder Petersen is a great guy, I think that I will really get along with him.
So the mission things seems like a good thing so far. Well I guess I need you to keep me in your prayers. Good thing I have the hangers, Mom, I needed them. I don’t know what else to say, but it has been a good first day. They made it really easy for the new missionaries.
Love, Elder Wigington

No comments:

Post a Comment