Thursday, July 21, 2011

Week 4 - 07-21-2011

Well not much new happens here at the MTC, it is pretty much the same all the time.  Deja vu over and over and over..... Elder Bowman's foot is broken.  I went to the clinic, just the one here at the MTC, and in the waiting room I ran into Sister Moore.  Yeah, it was kind of random to run into someone from WI. She apartently dated Spencer Riches for like 3 years... how exciting..
So another thing. You know how much I don't like door holding, it is worse here. Let me explain.  One Elder opens the door.  His companion goes in and goes up the stairs, 10 people also go in.  Then his companion stops at the top of the stairs to wait for the Elder holding the door.  Then he CLOGS THE WHOLE STAIR CASE.  It happens so many times.
What Happens When You Lose Yourself in the Work: Black Socks with Shorts

1 comment:

  1. Ever seen the movie Groundhogs day? I think the idea for the script must have come from someone that remembered their days in the MTC.

    ReplyDelete