Thursday, July 28, 2011

Week 5 - 07-28-2011

So life is pretty normal here. I went to the temple today, that was was pretty good. Yeah, I wonder if some of the kids think that Nathan is me. 
So... Elder Petersen and I lost our perfect situation of having our room to ourselves.  We got some new Elders that moved in yesterday. Kind of a disappointing.  They are nice though.  However, one of them has a sleeping disorder thing.... randomly through the night he makes a super loud snore thing that lasts about 7-8 seconds.  I woke up to it five times last night... ughhhhh.....   I'll see if ear plugs help at all.....   it reminds me of Bedtime Stories,  the "sleep panick disorder..."  Oh well what are you going to do.

The other Elders that are going to Mexico, Cole, Bowman, and Rascon all got their visas.  I hope Elder Peterson and I get ours soon.
  
Elder Cole

Elder Rascon
Elder Bowman
 Spanish is coming along pretty well, I'm getting more comfortable talking in it, but when I hear the hispanics speak in the cafetera, I still don't understand anything.  So I don't know what else to write....
Anyways thats about it! I'm starting to get sick of this place, just a little.... maybe a bit more than a little, but whatever, I'm ready to get off to Puebla already!
OK...well thats it, too bad we couldn't chat today.  This will be about the time I will be on the email now that the temple is open.

No comments:

Post a Comment