Hello family! No visa yet which is kind of annoying. The other three elders going to Verjermosa (sp?)
Mexico got theirs which has me a little worried but what ever. So it seems like all of you are having great fun up north! I am so jealous. Looks the same as always. So I’m trying to think of anything new or exciting that has happened here...
We failed our room check today!! We were at the temple and all of our stuff was everywhere.... what ever.
So Elder Petersen dreamed that I was in a knife gang and I was confessing to him that I kill people... So we found our Elder Brock, the one who went to the Peru MTC, got sent out to the field early and got made a district leader. That’s crazy! So a bunch of the elders wrote "engagement letters" to Elder Alvey's sister. I choose not to because that is creepy. Anywho, she wrote back everyone that wrote them and in Elder Petersen's letter she asked if he knew Hope Gueller. She almost got the state right........
Minnesota,
Wisconsin, same thing right? Anyways… you will have to ask Hope if she know Abby Alvey when you get back.
 |
| Elder Brock |
 |
| Elder Alvey |
So I missed a song for the first time. I haven't missed music up until now, but yesterday I really wanted to hear a certain song, which is a song I don’t listen to a lot, but it was the "Time Stands Still" goes like… “time stands still, I’m looking back but I want to look around me now... something, something, all of the people and places that surround me now....” something like that. I really didn't even listen to that song so much. So… I think that is just about it. Have a super time up north!!!
 |
| Elder Kennington, Curtis' Long Lost Twin from Helaman Halls |
No comments:
Post a Comment