Hello family! I'm pretty excited and nervous, after all I'm going to a place where I have the ability to talk like a 5 year old. I fly right to Puebla. Anywho... I will get to call you. I have a 6 hour layover in Houston. So yeah... that's when I'll call. I can´t remember exactly when that is. I think a little after 12, Houston time, whenever that is.
Well things are starting to wind down here. I did some hosting yesterday. Apparently, Scott came in yesterday, but I have yet to find him, I hope I see him. Um... other than that I will be collecting photos from everyone in the district and uploading them so everyone's' parents can get pictures. It´s crazy I'm almost done here, it feels like I just got here. I haven´t thought too much about leaving. It´s kind of weird to think I just went to the temple for the last time in 2 years. Well idk know what else to say.
If you want to make fun of my music then, go to lds.org, go to the youth, then music. Yeah that youth music is my jam now. I like the contemporary category the best. I think I like Shout for Joy the best, but Nearer My God to Thee is pretty good too. Drastic times call for drastic measures....


If you want to make fun of my music then, go to lds.org, go to the youth, then music. Yeah that youth music is my jam now. I like the contemporary category the best. I think I like Shout for Joy the best, but Nearer My God to Thee is pretty good too. Drastic times call for drastic measures....
No comments:
Post a Comment