Well there really wasn't much that happened this week. Kind of a slow week, but Mexico never leaves you with out a good story.
Sooo... on Friday night we were going to a new convert's house and when we were just about to the house someone yelled, "Hey, Elders tengo una pregunta." We turned and looked, it was a white guy! What the heck?... He just moved to the Margarita and didn't know where the church was. He was a returned missionary from Paraguay. We got his address and looked for him, he is barely in Elder Bertha´s ward (our district). Our ward mission leader is moving and we were really hoping we could get him to be the new one, but I guess not.
So... another testimony meeting. I should bring popcorn next time. jk. There was a brother who bore testimony that when Pres. Hinkley died he had a revelation that President Monson would be the Prophet and not Elder Packer. And he knows that this was a revelation, because it came to pass! Yeah... how exciting!
On Saturday, all the power around where we lived went out... all of the street lights and everything. I'm surprised no one died on the crazy round about thing near our house, half of the lights on the intersection were out. It was really dark, and we went to a members house. We stayed in their house with candles until the power came back on. I took about an hour.
Today, I went to immigration to sign some stuff. So yeah!.. super exciting and that's about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment