Ok… So what has happened this week? I can never seem to remember. I really don’t feel like my Spanish is getting any better, but the other night I was apparently talking in my sleep in Spanish. My companion told me. I don’t think my dreams are in Spanish, but maybe they are, I don’t remember.
On Friday we had a zone conference which was pretty good. A little long. And then... Saturday and Sunday we had a stake conference. They were good, but listening to talks in Spanish for that long gets a little old.
Oh… so this week I saw a little kid running around in Robin pajamas, I almost took a picture, but then realized that would be super weird. But i was still pretty excited. (Curtis loved his Robin (of Batman) pajamas when he was a kid.)
So… I don’t write about much of what happens with missionary related stuff. My bad. Right now we are teaching a 13 girl, Lola Solar, who has friends in the church. She is pretty excited and we have a baptism date for... I don’t remember. Then there’s a couple, mid 30s, Gabriel and Veronica. Gabriel smokes but has quit completely by now, I think. They aren’t married, and the problem is she is in the process of getting her ID renewed. So we have to wait for that to clear, before they can be married and be baptized. But it should be soon. Then Ires, I think that’s how it is spelled. She is 30ish and is a friend of the sister, Guadalupe, who we baptized in September. She is super excited and wants to be baptized, but we have had only one lesson. We will see what happens. Yeah… so that’s pretty much what’s going on here between my visits to less actives. Ok… that’s about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment