Monday, December 12, 2011

Week 24 - 12/12/2011

Happy Day of the Virgin Guadalupe!!!! Very exciting, everyone has parties in the street to celebrate the virgin. My companion said they make promises to the virgin and for something, I think I'll stick with Santa, I think that will work better. lol.

The zone leaders were with us until 2. Longest morning of my life but I think it was good. They saw how hard contacting is in this area. The problem is that there are lots of apartments and people sell things door to door. The people are used to just turning down everything, or just not answering. So I guess that was good.
I just remembered something, Elder Wiennerholm knows David Boshi, he was in his mission while he waited for his visa....
Saturday was ran into an American from Oregon. He made fun of my WI accent. Even here I can't escape it! lol.
Sunday.... no one came to church.... or at least the ones we care about. jk We care about everyone.
Today, what a day. We went to the house of the zone leaders. It is super nice and is in a guarded off area with a soccer field. We played soccer with the zone all day and grilled hamburgers. It was pretty fun. I'm super worn out... to... much... soccer... lol

No comments:

Post a Comment