Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Week 35 - 2/27/12

Another week, and still no birthday package....
Anyways, to answer your question, do I understand everything in Spanish?  Well mostly.  Like the only times I really still have problems with the language is when some topic comes up that I have no vocabulary for.  I can understand what they are saying even if I don’t know every word, but I just can’t talk about it good.  I don’t know if that made sense or not....
Tuesday, regular day... just some visits to less actives and contacting. 
Wednesday.  haha, so we went to a brother's work to help him with his English homework.  He’s like 50ish, but now taking English classes.  So when we got there he all of a sudden had the idea that he need to rearrange his office.  So he spent like 45 min while we were there moving his desk and trying out different ways of positioning it.  Then by time he was done... we had to go.  Then he asked us why we couldn’t help him.... it made me laugh.  Then just not much.  A bunch of appointments falling through and everything.
Thursday. Some contacting and not really much else.  It’s starting to get a lot hotter.  Well not hotter, but the sun it just really strong here, burns really fast. 
Saturday.  Well up this point we literally had 0 investigators.  But on Saturday we found one who let us in and said we could go back. He is an interesting guy. Like 25 with really long hair.
Sunday.  Well church.  Then we went to these investigators... well they aren’t really progressing and we really have stopped visiting them, but they invited us to eat with them.  But what they didn’t tell us is that it was going to be a party for their baby Jesus.  Basically when we got there, there was a baby Jesus that was sitting on the table and everyone was sitting around it watching the movie the Terminator...  We quickly found an excuse to leave.  Then a visit to some recent converts.
But that’s about it.  All of the light bulbs in our house are starting to go out, it is really annoying, because it’s such a pain to buy light bulbs, not really, but no missionary wants to spend money on house care....

Thats all!!!

Elder Wigington

No comments:

Post a Comment