Monday, May 7, 2012

Week 45 - 5/6/12

Hey so what’s up?  You are probably wondering a lot of things right now.  Where am I, Who am I with, what I am I doing on the email on Sunday.  All these questions and more will be shortly answered.

Well just to get things out of the way I’m in the area La Universidad.  Half my area is a college campus... it is right next to La Margarita (his first area)… I’m coming “home.”  haha.  But why I’m writing, well, I’m the Finance Secretary for the new mission which will be Mexico Puebla Sur (South)... My p-days are Saturdays, but I didn’t have time to write yesterday.
Okay, so what has all happened…

Tuesday.  Well we got to the changes and they told me I would be the next Secretary.  Right now they are training us.  We went to their house and it is super nice.  But we are going to the missionaries for the south mission so we had a house from another area.  When we got to our house it was awful!!!!!!! There was mold on a bunch of dirty dishes in the sink and we spent a lot of time cleaning and such.  Then it smelt too bad so we went to sleep with the north secretaries....  Anyways.  We don’t have rules... or we don’t have bedtimes or limits, well the mission is our limit.
Wednesday.  Our first day in the office.  We learned how to do some of the things of the office.  Reimburse things and such fun fun fun.  Then we went back to our area to look for a new house and have a lesson with this investigator who is soo good, he will be baptized the 15th.  We looked for a house, but couldn’t find much.  They told us we need a nice house, because a lot of time the new missionaries go with us. haha

Thursday.  We went to the office in the morning, normal stuff.  They are just teaching how to do some of the work.  Then we went back to our area, had a meeting with the bishop .  These emails I think are going to be pretty boring haha.
Friday.  Well in the morning we took a taxi, yeah, if we take a taxi the mission will pay for it.  We went to a zone leader conference.  We ate breakfast. It was great; we had waffles strawberries, blueberries and eggs sooooo good.  Then after breakfast we went around buying stuff that we would need for the conference.  Speaking of which... I might have to drive here.  That scares me....  Then we returned for dinner.  Also very good.  MMMMM brownies.  Then... that was about it.

Saturday.  Well pday! we went and played soccer a bit with the assistants. Then around 4ish we went to the center of Puebla.  After all it is 5 de Mayo....  It was crazy, tons of people.  But nothing too exciting.  Then we went to that giant church again.  Then upon leaving, well we were wearing normal clothes and I had my WI shirt on.  A girl came up and was all super excited cause she was from around Milwaukee as well. The some random people want to take a picture with us.  Yeah fun stuff lol.
Sunday. First day at church and then back to the offices haha.  Just doing office work.

So I fixed a computer that was dead in here and remove a virus from a flash drive. Haha. I love it. Ugh I just haven’t had time to do pushups, I think I’ll get weak and fat... no.
Much love,

Curtis Wigington

No comments:

Post a Comment