Monday, April 30, 2012

Week 44 - 4/30/12

Well, we don’t actually have changes until tomorrow. I am leaving Serdan, but I don’t know where to.  My companion is staying here.

Ok, Tuesday. I ate probably the most disgusting candy I have ever had in my life.  It was this pepper covered chew ball thing. There is really no way to explain how awful it really was, so I suppose you will just have to take my word for it. A sister challenged us to eat 3 for a bunch of cookies.  You know me, can’t turn down an offer like that.  They eat those like they were candy.  Ok... well my patience was tried.... someone, who was not me, was showing off to the sister how strong our phone was.... notice the past tense... was. Anyways he dropped it/threw it.  It went sliding across the floor of the store, out into the street, and got run over by a giant coach bus.  The phone was quickly operated on by Doctor Wigington, but even his great nerd skills were not great enough to repair such damage.   However not all was lost, we were still able to recover the SIM card.  So we are borrowing a phone from a member right now, but using our SIM card. 
Wednesday.  I went out to El Seco to have divisions.  They are closing down El Seco, so I helped move everything out of their house and return stuff to members.

Thursday.   I had slept in El Seco and we had returned everything, so I just had one blanket.  And I was freezing cold, I mean freezing!!! It was really really cold.  Anyways, we headed back to Serdan.  Then we went to the food.  It made me really sick.  However, by the night I was feeling better.
Saturday.  Monday is the day of the kid here.  Dia de niño.  But the whole week they have had things going on for the kids.  It is kind of funny because every day is kid day pretty much haha.  There was a parade, but no fire trucks being driven by Uncle Bob, sad day.  Kinda let me down on that one. 

Sunday.  We went to church. We visited some people.  Pretty much we were just dying to know the changes.  They didn’t tell us until 10 at night.  We have Monday to say goodbye and clean the house.  I’ll find my new area out tomorrow in the morning when we travel out to Puebla.

No comments:

Post a Comment