Thursday, April 12, 2012

Week 40 - 4/2/12

Sad day, no April fools here.  They do have a day in December, I think the 28th, that is called the day of the innocents where if you lend someone something, they never have to give it back... kind of weird.  Nope, winter coat still wrapped up on the plastic bag, but apparently there are some parts of the mission when you would need it.

No package... but we are going into the city this week, so I might get it then.
So the video was a ward activity that the relief society did to celebrate something of RS.... so I just took videos to make mom feel she has it easy in Wisconsin; pretty much all the sisters danced.
Tuesday-Friday... just regular stuff…  contacting, teaching a few lessons.  We have been working with the 9 year olds to learn the lessons and get them ready for the interviews that will happen this week. On Friday morning I woke up with a small fever, and a sore throat.  I took some Advil and it calmed the fever so we went out as normal.  I still have the sore throat and it’s kind of annoying... good thing for ibuprofen. 
Saturday.  We watched conference in the morning in an internet cafe and then again later the second session.  Then some visits after that.
Sunday.  We had to go to the church to watch conference to be with any investigators that came. So we had to watch the conference in Spanish... ugh.  It’s just so hard to pay attention to it in Spanish. Under the Spanish voice over you can hear bit and pieces in English just taunting you... At least I didn’t put my head down and take a little nap like someone else...  Then we went and visited a few people after.  Then we watched the priesthood session because our church building doesn’t have satellite access (even though we do have the biggest satellite in the world in our area...) so we had to watch it the next day through internet.
Sooooo what talents might you ask that I’m working on now.  Well I’ve been working on writing with my left hand, but cursive and... handstands.
Ok that’s all the” funness” for the week ok....

No comments:

Post a Comment