Thursday, April 26, 2012

Week 43 - 4/23/12


Ok well guess what, 10 months... Yesterday I went into the double digits. haha
Yeah my hair has gotten pretty bleached from the sun, but what is weird in my eye brows have bleach out a lot as well.

Some might be wondering about the volcano... well I’m really far away from it. If it blows up, I’ll be fine lol.  The rest of mine zone would die though lol.  I can’t even see it from my area.
Wednesday.  Ok... so today we had divisions with the district, but because our areas are so far away from each other, both companionship where going to stay in our area.  Ok...  so we went to visit a less active brother and we actually had a pretty good lesson with him.  We ate, then followed up on a few contacts we had made earlier on.  It started raining really hard, so walked through the rain to visit an investigator.   So we taught her some and it was really good.  Then it had pretty much stopped raining, so we went to visit some other people and they weren’t there. 

Thursday. We did a little bit of contacting.  Probably heard one the strangest excuses not to have time to listen to us.  “I just don’t have time right now, it because I have to give a couple of my friends injections because they are sick.” Oh ok... mmmm... ok maybe some other time then... 
Friday.  Surprise leadership meeting... we woke up at like 5 to get to the meeting in Puebla at like 9.  The meeting lasted until like 12 ish.  Then on the way back there is this market place.  I bought this awesome sweatshirt, it was pretty cheap for a name brand. Most likely stolen, or it’s a clone or a copy.  Anyways there is this place, it is like a supermarket that is called Waldos.  They sell root beer.  But no one drinks it here, so there were only like 6, so we bought them all.  Root beer is sooooo good, I haven’t had it in sooo long.  I had forgotten how amazing it was. 

Saturday...  Anyways we then went back to our area to an appointment.  We were reading a bit from the proclamation to the world with this investigator.  She was asking some really hard questions.  Then we went to the food, and the sister had a friend there.  She had gone to church like 3 times already, but we hadn’t been able to teach her yet.  She was already reading bit from the Book of Mormon and everything.  I asked if it was fine if we had a little lesson and we taught the first lesson, the restoration.  Then we went with some other investigators and we made donuts with them.  That was fun.
Sunday.  Church as normal.  Then we went to eat with the bishop.  Last week I had tried to help him recover his e-mail account.  Then this week he wasn’t there, but the sister started talking about it.  I wasn’t sure if what I did was going to work or not.  Then I thought she said "His e-mail account got erased,"  I just got in defense mode, ready to explain a million reasons why it wasn’t my fault.  Then she continued, "I have no idea how you did it, it was really amazing thanks soo much."  Oh I guess the Spanish could still use a little more work.  I actually did recover it haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment