So I saw something that was sooooo funny.... There was a guy on a motorcycle. Then on each side holding on the back of the motorcycler were 2 guys on a bike. Then holding on the back of one of the bikes was another guy on a bike. It reminded me of how the geese fly to save energy.
Tuesday. We were in talking to an investigator in his door setting an appointment and I started feeling a little dissy. I thought that was weird. Then I realized it was an earthquake. It was just like kind of a slow movement that you could feel the ground moving under you. Basically I just felt dizzy. I guess I must not being doing something right, I felt the earthquake this time, I guess the angels aren’t carrying us around anymore lol. Wednesday. We just did regular mission stuff. We found the two other 9 year olds that want to be baptized.
Thursday. We were teaching one of our investigators, Eddy. Anyways he really wants to be baptized, just that he isn’t married.
Friday, Well we were supposed to have divisions with the zone leaders. It was their turn to come out to our area. They had never been to our area before so they were really late getting out here. We went to eat and it was some kind of pig meat, but it was kind of well.... interesting... me and Elder Walker both had teeth in our food. Idk if it was tongue meat or what... who knows. Then we went out to one of the pueblitos to teach a little girl named Angela. She is really funny. With all of our progressing investigators being little kids well I was thinking of just switching out with Becca haha.
Saturday. Well the zone leaders left at like 7 in the morning. We found someone new from contacting who is like a hard metal rocker. Dresses in all black and everything... about our age. Kind of different, but I think he might progress. Who knows.
About it...
No comments:
Post a Comment