Wow another week. This was the most busy week ever, I am
soooo tired right now. Let me explain...
Tuesday, we went on exchanges with Elder A and Elder B. I
went with elder B and I was in my area. We had a couple good lessons. But poor
elder, he doesn’t know much Spanish… still struggling.
Wednesday. Exchanges again. This time it was with the
assistants. Elder M came with me to my area. We ate with the bishop and the bishop’s
wife gave us some giant tortillas like huge, bigger than my head haha. We had
some good lessons.
Thursday. Guess what? exchanges again... I went with Elder D
to his area. It was good, it rained while we were looking for people.. that’s
always fun.
Friday. Again... more exchanges. I went this time with Elder
H to his area. He is new but he speaks Spanish pretty well for having 6 weeks.
We had given them a referal a while ago and every time they had gone to look
for him he was never home. So we went to go find him and he works in a store
and we got there and I recognized him and we put an appointment and we left. We
had some other lessons. As well we taught a lesson to that guy that randomly
ask us for a blessing one time.
Saturday. No more exchanges!! but the assistants called us
in the morning and said we had to find a house for the sisters in the zone... so we went with Elder G and Elder
W to find a house. We started at like 12 to 3 and nothing. So we went back to
our area to eat and then we went back and searched until 9... I forgot to put
on sunscreen and I got so burnt. But at night we did find a good house, a
little expensive, but it was the only one that was suitable for sister
missionaries...
Sunday. My companion got a call from President Reeves in the
morning that he is going to be the next assistant. We had to go to the mission house at
5. We got there and all the missionaries that were going to leave were there.
Guess what this means.... the secretary schedule... we had a great dinner. Then
we had to take the Mexicans to the bus station at 2 and then the Americans to
the airport at 4. And we got back just in time to prepare everything for the
new missionaries that got there at 10. So we didn’t really sleep more that like
1 hour and what I could get in during the drive. After the training of the new
missionaries, my comp stayed with the assistants and I came back to the area
with 2 new missionaries. Got here at 4. The good thing is I can take more time
for my pday. But... i haven’t slept in like 36 hours and I would go back to
sleep, but I have to be a good example for the news... ugh. It was fun to run
the whole secretary schedule again with Elder M. But the good thing was is that
I had no responsibility at all yay. Not worrying about paying, just along for
the ride. I think my comp will do a good job as assistant he is really diligent,
he just gets really nervous in front of people. But I think that will go away
after doing a million trainings haha.
Well here I am in internet with two new missionaries and I’m
dying and we will leave to work. Good thing I’ll have to teach everything or a
would probably fall asleep in the lessons...
Love
Elder Curtis Wigington
No comments:
Post a Comment