Monday, November 21, 2011

Week 21 - 11/21/2011

Before I forget, Rebecca I heard the Taylor Swift song, that says something to the affect of you’re a life and pathetic and alone in the world... it made me think of you. You could really take that the wrong way lol. There is this song that I hear everyday at the illegal music stands. It says “hello” like 50 times… "hello, hello, I just came to say hello...". Then there is another it’s like.. "day, night, day, night, la gente es muy loca." You should look them up, they are quite a large part of my day that I hear these.

Thanksgiving in Mexico?... who knows, but the President invited us to eat at his house for Thanksgiving!!!!! Sweet deal.

In church yesterday they announced an “activitad missional,” Like a missionary oriented activity for the 26th, next Saturday. So we thought, wow, the ward actually planned something! Later, one of the counselors from the bishopric asked us what we were going to do for the activity. It was like WHAT!?! Sooooo… we get to plan an activity for this Saturday, I think we will be watching a movie on the restoration....

The volcano was smoking on Sunday when were walking back from church. It was pretty cool. Looks like everyone was blowing smoke that day... LOL

As far as missionary work goes… we don’t really have any investigators. Well the couple that isn’t married have been investigators since before I got here. Patience… So we knock a lot of doors. And this week we were let into a door and after 5 minutes she told us she was a member.... but inactive forever. She has like three kids that are between the ages of 15 to 20. One of the daughters is named America. Maybe some day I’ll name my kid Mexico. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment