Monday, November 28, 2011

Week 22 - 11/28/2011

I did some math to calculate how many pushups I will do with my new program over 6 weeks. Today I got to 80 in a row..

We were playing soccer today and it is a really bad turf field. It is just turf on concrete and the turf is pulling away from the concrete. I was running, and the turf slipped out from under my feet, and I went down and scraped my knees on the concrete...pretty ugly. I'll send photos.
As far as money goes, its all good, my companion was reimbursed 100 pesos from something, so that should last him until the end of the month.
So this week was normalish but Thursday was crazy. We were going to the president's house to eat for Thanksgiving. On the way we passed by a hospital. Some people started shouting out, "Elderes,... Elderes" so we went to talk to them. They wanted us to give a blessing to a family member, but we couldn't go in because it wasn't visiting hours. Soooo.... then we went to eat at the president's house. it was super good regular Thanksgiving food. It was our district of four, the assistants and secretaries.Then we looked at photos from the presidents son's mission. He just got back from Chile on Wednesday. Then... we went back to the hospital and gave the brother a blessing. He was in pretty bad condition, he was completely out, and on a life-support machine.

Missionary work... not much new has happened. We found a new investigator, and have been working with the less actives a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment