Sunday, July 8, 2012

Week 53 - 6/30/12


Ok well I would have to say I am so worn out right now.  Things have been pretty crazy, and I have a cold... but it’s all good.
Sunday was a normal day.  We went to church.  Then we went to the office. We have had a ton of stuff to do here.  We are technically the old mission and so we have to take all of the records with us.  And so we have a bunch of junk. I had to organize records from like 5 years ago to bring to the new offices.  Wow that stuff was a mess!!! 

Monday.  To president had popped another tire... he ran over a big chunk of metal and it popped it, so we had replace it for him again.  I guess we didn’t really have to replace it, just we had to pay for someone to replace it. We got the deposits ready for rent and the missionaries money.  Speaking of money I’m down to 2 pesos to my name,  In the offices it’s hard to save money. You are always running around don’t have time to buy groceries so you just buy food and that burns your money really fast. 
Tuesday.  Well president invited us to pizza.  It was pretty good I would have to say.  Really, all these days we have been preparing for the new president and going to the new offices. Really kind of boring stuff.  Lots of old records.  I mean we found baptism records from 2002, that’s almost from when I was baptized.  Haha.

Wednesday. Well we went to the new office for the first time.  They are pretty nice.  The computers are a lot nicer than the old ones.  And.... they were still setting things ups and you know how it is….I had to help the techs set up some computer stuff.  You know, getting a multi functional printer working over the network is can be pretty confusing, can you blame them.  Yeah these computers have 4 gb of ram and its 3.2 ghz processor.  So not bad.  They were going to give us a training on how the phone system works, so we had to wait.  Like until like 11pm....  But while we were waiting there were a bunch of people here and way too much authority. There were stake presidents, people in charge of building and stuff and it was getting pretty heated.  "No that desk can’t go there. In D&C it says the printers can’t go on the desk of the reception desk because blah blah blah.”  It was funny. The president did say as a secretary you would see the church from a different side, I don’t know if that’s what he meant. haha.
Thursday.  Just working here the office, nothing exicitn, same for friday.  I have nooooooooo money....

Curtis

No comments:

Post a Comment