Sunday, July 8, 2012

Week 54 - 7/7/12


Well you might be wondering what I did this week.  You might be asking you self, did Elder Wigington make a contract with a hospital, is he starting an insane workout plan, and did he throw up in a food appointment. Well these questions and more will be answered... after the break.
Well on sunday.  Regular church.  We visited a few less actives.

Monday.  Well we did a lot work in the office in the morning.  So this week was when we got our money.  And two elders lost their wallets with all their money and rent, and then call to see if I can deposit it back because they lost it.  Well I do it if the president approves it, but it just makes you wonder what these people would do in the real world if they just went and lost all their money for the month and their rent... Then we did our first day of our extreme work out plan.  It’s a DVD series called Insanity. It’s pretty tough, so I should be getting pretty ripped haha.
Tuesday. Regular office work in the morning. Then we came back to our area to do a little missionary work.  There was a guy we were going to visit, but he always tells us he has other things going on or is about to leave or who knows what else. Sooooooo, we pulled a good old “dad” trick.  We when and bought some pan, not a frying pan, bread pan, but the sweet kind.  They don’t have much of donuts here.  We showed up at the house and he saw the food, and let us in.  Haha, the secret plan worked.

Wednesday.  Well Fourth of July.  To celebrate we ate pizza.  And in our district meeting we said the pledge of allegiance, considering our whole district is American, it was pretty awesome.  We ate food. And... then office work and that is about it.
Thursday.  Well we had zone conference.  It was good it finished at around 2, and we ate there.  I got super filled up, it was great.  I was full. Then I remembered we had a food appointment with a sister in our area, so I called to cancel, but she already had the food ready.  Sooooo, we went.  I started eating. I ate the rice... then the chicken... then the cucumber... I made it, I managed to fit it all down.  Then she brought out this bowl of fruit for each of us.  I was about to cry.  Well I managed to put it all down. At this point I thought I was about to explode so I went to the bathroom [censored by Elder Wigington’s mom] Then just wash my hands and went to give the spiritual thought.  I felt really good at getting all that food out of my stomach, and so yeah!

Friday.  Ok, so we had our zone leader conf.  Then we went to the hospital to get some paper work done.  And because of the mission split we have to redo the contract we have with them.  It’s kind of confusing, but I’m in the middle of trying to figure out what I have to do with that.  So that’s fun. 
 bye, good bye, good bye now. ok good bye




No comments:

Post a Comment