Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Week 61 - 8/25/12


Well another week.  I'm really tired right now, we did insanity this morning and I am feeling it.
Monday. We had our morning meeting with president.  Then I went with president to go pay the hospital bill.  When we got there it turns out that he doesn’t have any money on his card either.  So we had to go to get Sister Reeve’s card, so we had to go all the way to the mission house.  We finally got to the hospital and we were going to take the money off of Sister Reeves card but they were fixing the ATM and then they wouldn’t let us pay directly with the card because Sister Reeves wasn’t there.  President ended up paying with his personal card... yeah, but that was a lot of driving, but President Reeves is a very patient guy. Hey then we ate monkey!!! That was cool. The sister gave us monkey meat she bought in Veracruz.  It tasted pretty much like any old meat.

Tuesday.  Well since we have been training Elder and Sister De La Rosa, I’ve fallen a little behind on my work, so I spent all day getting a lot of things in order.  But that’s about all...
Wednesday. We went to district meeting, and then we had sometime before food so we cleaned the house. Hey this day marks one year in Mexico, wow now that is crazy thought huh?

Thursday. Well regular day, I just did a lot to get the card expenses organized.  The 24th is the day when I have to be in zeros, so yeah I was mostly catching up on everything, not too exciting.
Friday. Well we took the wrong bus on the way to the office. It took us like an hour and a half to get there.  It’s kind of weird, getting lost in Mexico doesn’t at all bother me anymore, haha.  But then I just did just a lot more office work.  The assistants and president worked on changes the whole day. As he was leaving he told us, now don’t go look in my office now, I know it’s like Christmas, but you’re going to have to wait before you see your changes haha. 

Saturday. Now we are here in the office writing, and nothing overly exciting has happed, but it’s all good.
Sorry for the boring email... kind of a busy office week just sitting on the computer, no fun stories. 

Ok that’s all. 
Bye.

Elder Curtis Wigington

No comments:

Post a Comment