Friday, December 14, 2012

Week 76 - 12/10/12


Well this will be a pretty short email... you’ll see why soon.
Wednesday.  We had our district meeting and we ate with the zone after.  The sister missionaries were talking about rumors and said that the girl that my companion had dated before the mission was going to get married and propose over the Christmas holiday.  So that kind of freaked him out a little bit.  We went and I bought us ice cream and donuts haha.  Then we went out to work...
Thursday. We spent the whole day with a return missionary visiting and getting to know old investigators and everything.  We walked soooooo much.  Like a lot. More than normal.
Friday.  Well this is where the fun begins.  I woke up and I felt a little cold but I did exercise showered and we were studying.  I was really cold so I put on the winter jacket.  Hey, look at that, I actually used it haha. I started feeling a little worse and worse.  Then later we had an appointment so we went and I was just so dead in the lesson.  When i got home I took my temperature and it was at 100.  So I took some advil and went to sleep.  I slept the whole day with a fever...
Saturday.  Called the doctor.  He told me some medicine to take.  The truth is I like advil a lot more... my fever was up to like 101.  So dead.  I was in bed all day.
Sunday.  Well I was in bed until like 5.  Then in the afternoon we had a meeting with all the missionaries and I was feeling a little better so I went and I came back home and slept.
Now... I’m mostly better... yeah fun stuff...   don’t feel sorry more me, but for my comp since he had to have been so bored haha.
ok sorry for the short email.
Elder Curtis Wigington

No comments:

Post a Comment