Monday, January 21, 2013

Week 77 - 12/17/12


Well, Monday was Elder M’s birthday. We ate at member’s house and it was pretty cool.

Tuesday. Well we had a regular morning and then after we ate I started feeling really sick. So I rested a little bit and then I called the doctor and he told me to see the mission doctor. So we went to a place called San Martin. It is in the north mission. I got some antibiotics. Apparently I had an infection of some type and that’s why my fever wouldn’t go away.

Wednesday.  In the morning we asked a guy for directions to where something was and he said to me. You’re French right?  The French are just great. I love French people. Haha that was random.

Friday. Party in the mission house. Haha. There was a Christmas party in the mission house for all the missionaries. Or I guess half this day and half another. We ate a lot of food. We played some random games in the park and there was a pinata. It was amazing how some people just don’t change since they were 7 years old. It’s just scarier when they go diving for the candy. It was like a football pileup. funny funny. Yeah that was pretty much the whole day.

Saturday. regular work. Kind of slow day. Well every day is a slow day here. We mostly spend our days just looking for people we don’t know on the ward list, but most of the people have changed addresses and the list isn’t right...

Sunday. We went to church and it was pretty funny... they locked the doors to the chapel and no one could find the keys so we had the last two hours of classes first and then sacrament meeting haha. Yeah.good stuff.

Today we went to some park that is really close to the volcano. We drove in the back of a pickup truck. It was fun, it was really pretty, reminded me of up north. We hung out there. They tried to fish... but it was just in a little man made lake thing and they didn’t bite. On the way back they took a different route that was not such a good idea. It was super dusty, like really dusty. I just hid myself in my sweatshirt, but if you look at the pictures one elder came out a little super dusty haha. Yeah, now I’m just super tired.

Ok love you all Elder Wigington


No comments:

Post a Comment