Monday, January 21, 2013

Week 81 - 1/14/13


Monday.  I bought two wire puzzles. One was the hardest one the guy had. He said that if I spent an hour with him I might be able to remember how to do it, but then in a week it’s so complicated that I would forget. So I bought it. It was pretty tough, but I figured it out last night when I had a little time free. Haha. I’m unstoppable!

Tuesday. Changes. Well guess what... I’m in my same area with Elder U for another change... but I’m district leader. When we got back at night we didn’t have power... apparently the owner slipped the power bill under the door... but we never saw it so they cut the power.

Wednesday. We had a zone conference in the morning. Then we had to go to the power company so they could reconnect us. That was fun.

Thursday.  Teaching all day. At night we were teaching a family and while we were teaching them the 2 counselors of the bishop showed up and they were like hey your here. That’s always a good thing, makes the ward know that we are working.

Friday. We went out to a pueblo that’s like 45 minutes away. We went to ward counsel. That was pretty fun too.

Saturday. Pretty good day considering that we had no appointments. We taught one of our investigators in the morning. She is progressing a lot. Sooo... then we went with a number of less actives, they hadn’t had the visit of missionaries in a long time. They have 3 kids that are at the age of baptism. So we might be able to activate them. Then we had our lesson with a really great referral. They are definitely going to get baptized... I hope. Yeah good day.

Sunday. Church. I gave a talk. The advantage that I have is people seem to pay more attention to me because I’m a foreigner. haha hey he has an accent, we should listen. A bunch of less actives and investigators came to church. Pretty great.

Thanks for everything

Love
Elder Curtis Wigington

No comments:

Post a Comment