Monday, January 21, 2013

Week 80 - 1/7/13


Tuesday.  Well we really didn’t do anything for New Years. I was planning on waking up at 12, but I slept right though my alarm. The houses that are under us were playing Mexican music realllly loud and I put in ear plugs and slept right through the alarm. Those ear plugs that dad bought me were probably one of the best ideas ever, love them haha. There was literally no one to be found. It was like ghost land in the morning. But we did find a couple people to teach.

Wednesday. Well..... district meeting. We went teaching people and looking for some less actives. And we found a brother who was baptized about a year ago and was never confirmed. He wants to return and we put the goal that he would be confirmed on the 20th.

Thursday. A brother showed us where a bunch of less actives lived. We taught some less actives in the afternoon.

Friday. Divisions, I went to Nealtican with elder M. We walked a lot. We spent just about the whole day looking for people in the ward directory. I don’t know about in the US, but the ward directories are pretty bad here... But the good news is that my companion in my area put a baptismal date with an investigator. That’s cool.

Saturday. We ended divisions around 3 so we got back to our area and we went to visit a couple people.

Sunday. Church. We had an investigator come to church for the first time in this change. So that pretty cool. I’m pretty sure she will get baptized. After we had a lesson with a referral. It is a young couple and we invited them to baptism and they accepted. We have actually been very blessed in our area. We have a number of people that are progressing really fast. This next change there will be baptisms Muahahaha. There was a very strange parade that went through the center... check out the pictures

So other big news. We got our changes. Me and my companion will not have changes, but they said I had changes, but I didn’t have to bring my suitcases. I think that means that they will be moving me up to district leader. Ugh... Haha. But yeah.

Hey so I weighed myself and guess what… when I got to this area I weighed 150 and now I’m at 140. Wow lost a lot of weight. And now I’m at 16 pull ups.

Ok love you all.

Elder Curtis Wigington

No comments:

Post a Comment