Monday, January 21, 2013

Week 82 - 1/21/13


Tuesday. Well we went on divisions with the zone leaders. I went with Elder Goodsell, my cousin’s cousin. It was good, nothing too interesting happened.

Wednesday. District meeting and just some lessons.

Thurday. We had our zone conference. It was pretty good. It was funny, when president started to talk he told us all to stand up. Then he asked us, are there any questions about what our relation with the young women should be. Then he talked about how we shouldn’t write notes to them and visit their family to see them.  Hmm... i wonder if there have been some problems with that... But then after he talked about other stuff.  Over all the conference was good, took up pretty much the whole day.

Friday. In the morning we helped Angel clean up part of his yard so he can make a garden. So I was using in shovel and my companion was using a hoe to turn up the dirt. We were going side by side and I started to pass him by a little bit. Then we changed tools and the hoe was so much easier. Hey and the pull ups helped because I had calluses on my hands where it would have given me blisters. We did that then we went to a lesson with Adriana. Very good lesson. We talked about the plan of salvation and then we put a baptismal date for the 2nd of Feb. Very spiritual lesson. Then we went to the food and the while the sister was preparing the food and I asked her if I could use the bathroom. She said oh yeah, it’s around back so I went outside to the bathroom and I found to my surprise a hole in the ground with 4 old shirts around it for privacy.

Saturday. We went and visited some less actives and one investigator.

Sunday. Well church. It was good we had a 40 minutes long talk on modesty. Oh good stuff. No more mini skirts for me.
ok thats about it.

Love you all

Elder Curtis Wigington

No comments:

Post a Comment