Wow another week. So we have changes
and my companion is leaving so I’ll be getting a new companion.
Tuesday. Exchanges. I went with Elder
G in our area. We had an investigator and we invited them to baptism on the
14th of April and they said they wanted to but they’re moving to the north of Mexico
and so I guess that will be a free baptism for someone else haha.
Wednesday. More exchanges. I went
with elder A.
Thursday. Well we were both in our
area and nothing too exciting.
Friday. More exchanges. I went with
a new missionary in his area. He has 4 weeks in the mission so we were pretty
much lost the whole time. The good thing was is that he had a map and I have
gotten lost enough times in Mexico that I can figure things out, so we at least
got to every appointment, maybe a little late to some. But it was good.
Saturday we had a meeting for all
the missionaries that will be training. Two fresh new Americans came and they don’t
have companions yet so they came with us. We did splits with them in our area
and it was cool. It’s so funny because they notice all the funny things that I
remember that I noticed at the beginning. Haha.
Sunday. Church as normal.
Today Soccer in the morning and my
comp is going to say good bye and pack his stuff.
Love you all
Elder Curtis Wigington
No comments:
Post a Comment