Tuesday. Well we had the change
meeting in the morning. Big news Elder M is the new assistant. Haha that’s
awesome, I knew it was going to happen. He went up from district leader,
skipped zone leader. I think he made some of the zone leader jealous. Anyways I
got my companion and he just moved up to zone leader. He’s Elder L. Sadly, I’m
not junior comp anymore. Sad day. So at this point we didn’t have power in the
house...
Wednesday. We went to a district
meeting and in our zone we have 6 new Americans. Haha. Very little Spanish. One
thing that me and my companion had done well in the past change is that it is
pretty common that everyone has a fear of the zone leaders, and we tried hard
to be friends with all the missionaries and I now I think they are more open to
express challenges with us. Anyways. My new companion is pretty cool, a little
more serious than my last companion but all is good. It’s funny he walks really
fast. Like all missionaries I walk fast but he walks really fast and its funny
because he is a little bit ahead of me but he doesn’t know the area so he doesn’t
know where he’s going. But it’s all good haha.
Thursday. The power came back on in
the morning yay. Well I got pretty sick to my stomach for some reason. I had a
bit of a fever.
Friday. Still a bit stomach sick. We
worked the whole day but we had to say within a close distance to the church
and the house for an emergency. Oh 21 months wow, old man.
Saturday. I was feeling much better.
We went to do a baptismal interview. While my comp was doing the interview I
fix the family’s computer. Yeah, no big deal. haha. We had a spiritual lesson
with the parents of a missionary. They are pretty great. The mom misses her son
a lot. We committed them to baptism but she doesn’t want to do it without her son,
but she sent him a letter to see if it would be ok.
Sunday. Well Church. So we had a
great activity later at 6. It was an idea I gave to the bishop that I got from a
member in Huejotzingo. We had a mission memory night. Everyone brought an
article of something from their mission and shared 10 minutes of an experience.
Pretty cool meeting, hopefully now everyone will feel the need to help in the
missionary work.
Today. Well just cleaning, washing
boring goodness. I’m soo sooo sad. President decided that he didn’t want
missionaries to play soccer every single Monday as a zone. Sad day.
End of story.
Love You all
Elder Curtis Wigington
No comments:
Post a Comment